We offer multiple tuition options, including payment plans and early bird tuition discounts:
- Early-bird tuition: $2,250 = $1600 tuition + $650 facility fee (Until June 1, 2018)
- Regular tuition: $2,450 = $1800 + $650 facility fee (June 1 – Sept 15, 2018)
- Payment plan tuition: $2,750 = $2100 + $650 facility fee ($450 deposit to secure your spot, payment plan to be mutually agreed on)
(Please note: Tuition covers instructors salary and manual. Facility fee covers Yoga Farm membership (unlimited classes), one dinner each weekend, insurance, utilities and expenses)
Payment plan options:
- We require $450 non-refundable deposit within 2 weeks after approval of your application
- The remaining $2300 will be divided into equal payments. All program fees due in full by March 1, 2019 when on payment plan.
June 1, 2018
September 15, 2018
Once you are registered, and have paid your tuition, your Yoga Farm membership with unlimited classes begins immediately!
Take classes here all summer long at no additional cost :)
We are committed to making our curriculum available to as many students as possible.
If you have concerns about fulfilling any of the above payment options, please contact us and we will work to find a mutually suitable option for you.
For those who are interested, we have one need-based work-trade scholarship available—please inquire for details. The scholarship may involve partial tuition, food preparation for group meals, studio cleaning, work on the farm and gardens, or other work-trade tasks suitable to the student in service of our center.