Discover the simple, practical joy of yoga
New to yoga? Returning to your practice? Start here!
We offer this four-class series each month, with a few weekly sections so you can find one that works for your schedule!
Section time options:
- February dates:
- 4 Sundays at 11:30am starting Feb 4
- 4 Mondays at 5:15pm starting Feb 5
- If you'd like be on our list for the next series, or have any questions about this program complete our contact form and we'll get back to you.
- $95 per person
- $85 each if you join with a friend
Each of our classes will be divided into three parts:
- First, we have a "check in" where each student (optionally) shares about their experience the week before, and the teacher introduces a simple, relevant teaching point about yoga
- Next, we will practice basic yoga that is the same each time, so you learn a yoga routine that you can do on your own
- We’ll close with a simple, short mindfulness or meditation practice
In this small group setting, you’ll receive individualized attention, support and modifications for your body and your needs. You’ll also get to know other participants.
Towards the end, you’ll have the opportunity to meet with your teacher 1-on-1 so that he or she can help guide your next steps for your practice.
You’ll also receive a take-home worksheet of the daily yoga practice we will learn together, so that you can continue the yoga on your own in the comfort of your own home.
During the course, you will also receive a complimentary Yoga Farm membership (a $64 value!), which includes unlimited drop-in yoga classes and discounts on other courses, services, and merchandise.
What do I need to bring?
- A yoga mat (rent one of ours for $1.00, or buy one for $25.00)
- Loose-fitting, easy-to-move-in, comfortable clothing
- A water bottle
- An open mind
How to Register
Registration is required for this course—there are no drop-ins. Please note that due to registration limits, your first-choice section may not be available.
Section registration minimum: 6 students
Section registration maximum: 15 students
There are two steps to register for this course:
- Complete our online registration form here.
- Pay the tuition online, by phone, by mail or in-person
Section I: Sundays
11:30 - 12:30 PM
Starts Feb 4
Section II: Mondays
Starts Feb 5
Each class meets four times in a row, at the same time each week. If you need to miss a class, you may be able to make up the class in a different section.
“This course helped improve my flexibility physically and emotionally; my body has felt relief from pain and stiffness and after learning more about myself in class, I have become more open-minded and flexible with my relationships with others and myself. I can truly say I am on a new adventure to find happiness.”
“Taking this class is the best! I experience so many things during a class such as mind and body relaxation, empowerment, education, community and love. Such a great space to be in with amazing people.”
“I needed some time and space in my life to be peaceful, contemplative and physical. This course provided all that & more.”